Beacon Technologies is looking for a project manager that is able to work closely with the Project Director to coordinate activities. The Project Manager is responsible for scope, schedule, and quality of the project for assigned area. They ensure that key stakeholders are engaged in the project and assists the application coordinators in their respective areas.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an application analyst or programmer/analyst with progressively greater responsibility for application builds, problem-solving, project management and system development;
- Successful completion of 4 or more application specific training/build/upgrade projects serving as the team lead in a role requiring project management of multiple resources (IMS staff/end users/vendors).
- Minimum 3 years experience in a healthcare setting preferred;
- Revenue cycle experience preferred;
- Strong grasp of organization’s operations.
- Detailed understanding of workflows and system configuration.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with MS Project Professional, MS Project Server, and SharePoint tools strongly preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a discipline developing analytic and conceptual thinking skills.