Project Manager 2-12041
This recruitment is for a Project Manager II position for a client in Madison, WI. This person must have strong Project Management and team and customer engagement skills.
***Project Management, communication and engagement skills will be prioritized over technical skill; although a candidate with data warehouse and business intelligence experience is highly desired. ***
The individual in this position will:
- Be responsible for project management on business intelligence applications and architecture.
- Develops project charters, plans, deliverables, and other project artifacts.
- Works closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks.
- Understands business objectives and problems.
- With the project team and BI leadership, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
- Builds an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet project milestones.
- Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools, and systems.
- Develops data/information quality metrics.
- Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.