Project Manager — 14374
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager to work for a client located in Madison, WI.
The ideal candidate must understand business and technical objectives of a project and work closely with the project sponsor.
Below are the job responsibilities:
- Create project charter and work plan and track budget and schedule progress.
- Establish project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Document risk and develop mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Create and implement a communication plan.
- Communicate to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identify, track, and ensure resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Handle complex application features and technical designs.
- Coordinate a group of business analysis.
The ideal candidate will match the following experience:
- Data analysis: review, analyze, and resolve discrepancies in telecom inventories and invoice (3 years)
- Develop functional requirements (10 years)
- Develop use case scenarios (5 years)
- Experience in business process consulting (5 years)
- Gather and document requirements (10 years)
- Problem-solving skills: identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner–gathering and analyzing (5 years)
- Working directly with business users (5 years)
- Create and modify system documentation–intermediate MS Visio, SharePoint (5 years)
- Demonstrated competence in prompting understanding and cooperation within and between organizations
- Experienced project manager or leader (5 years)
- Participation in project management methodologies including experience with agile methods (5 years)
- Strong verbal communications skills with ability to present information and ideas to groups
- Strong written communication skills and ability to use MS Office to provide written reports
- Team building (5 years)
- Use of application change management tools and processes (10 years)
- Software Development Life Cycle (10 years)
Not required experience, but helps to have:
- Management of large projects (5 years)
- Web Services (5 years)
Apply NOW if interested!