Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Project Manager with 11+ years of experience for a client in Madison, WI.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Generally, manages a group of applications systems analysts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple sub-projects.