Project Manager 1-11893
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Project Manager to focus on contract administration and procurement. They should have experience in IT contracts, business application modernization, and data management.
- Utilize strong project management skills but the focus of the position will be contract administration.
- Work to set up a new contract administration service, perform contract administration services for some large complex service contracts, and train staff in contract administration principles and processes.
- Participate in the planning for the procurement of services, contract negotiation and development, implementing post-award contract administration services, and facilitating lessons learned briefings.
- The contract administration service is a partnership with program managers to help ensure that services are obtained as agreed in contracts and appropriate value is achieved.
- Experience with multi-year, multi-million dollar IT contracts to implement new systems is required. These IT contracts should include complex business application modernization and data management efforts and working with large and/or multiple vendors.
- Contract experience with public employee benefits in the areas of pension, disability income replacement, insurances, deferred compensation , etc. is also beneficial.