Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a client in Madison, WI.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal direction
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access for analysis & reporting
- Familiar with SharePoint for project collaboration and file management
- Knowledge of design for production
- Project Coordination / Management: ensuring activities are scheduled and tracked / reported according to plans
- Overall Coordination skills:– ability to work with many different areas to get the work done
- Manage document change process between business staff multiple teams, including assistance with submitting required forms and managing daily interactions with vendors and team members
- Track document change requests, due dates & deadlines to ensure desired results are achieved
- Work to resolve issues between business, IT, and & vendors, escalating to the Project Manager or Project Lead as required
- Ensure obsolete items are retired and destroyed as required
- Ensure all new items are available for fulfillment as required
- Position requires an individual with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Applicant must speak fluent English.
- Load viewable, downloadable PDFs into inventory web portal (SharePoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigate risks with a proactive approach.