The Programmer Analyst position exists to fulfill the requirements of both Systems Analysis and Programming. They will function as a leader on small projects and requests, performing all roles in the project life cycle. They will work as part of a cross functional team for larger projects, performing all I.T. related activities including Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing, and Implementation. They may work under the direction of other I.T. staff members.
- Analyze, design, test, and implement new software programs requested by users.
- Execute user stories through definition of associated tasks as part of an Agile SCRUM process.
- Provide business expertise related to business processes to solve business problems (both computer related and non-computer related) and identify and assess future needs.
- Provide quick response for ad-hoc user requests and assist users in writing queries and using other end user tools for data access.
- ASP.NET web development using C# (MVC experience strongly preferred)
- Experience developing and consuming web services via REST API’s
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and source control tools (TFS, Git or Subversion)
- Microsoft Dynamics Online development experience preferred
- Other departmental requirements as required.