The Programmer Analyst position exists to fulfill the requirements of both Systems Analysis and Programming. Functions as a leader on small projects and requests, performing all roles in the project life cycle. Functions as part of a cross functional team for larger projects, performing all I.T. related activities including Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing, and Implementation. May work under the direction of other I.T. staff members. Relies upon more senior members of the Application Development staff for advice and guidance.
- Analyze, design, test, and implement new software programs requested by users.
- Execute user stories through definition of associated tasks as part of an Agile SCRUM process.
- Provide business expertise related to business processes to solve business problems (both computer related and non-computer related) and identify and assess future needs.
- Provide quick response for ad-hoc user requests and assist users in writing queries and using other end user tools for data access.
- ASP.NET web development using C# (MVC experience strongly preferred)
- Experience developing and consuming web services via REST API’s
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and source control tools (TFS, Git or Subversion)
- Microsoft Dynamics Online development experience preferred
- Other departmental requirements as required.