Programmer Analyst 3-11929
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Programmer Analyst for a client in Madison, WI.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates with business knowledge in DCF W- 2 business area, prior experience with the CARES system, and/or familiarity with application systems, procedures, and development standards.
- Work as part of the development team that will be modernizing the existing Work Programs mainframe application. The new application development will be leveraging state of the art technology using .NET and related technologies.
- Act as a programmer analyst and closely work with the Architect and lead analyst to design, code, test, and implement the new application.
- Development will follow an Agile-based methodology.
- Work on the core back-end .NET code, written in C# and two different databases (SQL Server and DB2).
- Implementation activities such as testing and quality assurance, and development of user documentation, training materials and help screens.