Our client in Central Wisconsin is looking for a solid Program/Project manager with at least 5 -7 years of experience in leading large scale projects/programs to a successful completion.
- This individual will be responsible for a program/project that has company-wide impacts and will be focused on meeting all aspects of project commitments.
- Communication with executive team, sponsors, and stakeholders will be a key component of this role.
- This individual will be a lead in driving organizational change and will need to manage obstacles, opposition, and differing stakeholder priorities.
- Individual will be partnering with multiple areas of the business and IT to ensure project/program successful delivery.
- Individual must demonstrate superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution abilities, and negotiating skills as well as solid project management skills.
- This individual will act as a champion for business process changes and must have a solid understanding of the SDLC, and project management concepts and techniques.
- Individual must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
The following additional experiences are required:
- Involvement with and leading of projects related to insurance policy administration systems
- Leading projects involving multiple areas of the organization and with significant political impacts
- Leading multi-year and multi-phase projects/programs
- Managing vendor relationships and associated project deliverables
- Working with development teams and business processes
- Managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment
- Risk Management – being proactive in developing risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Integration with existing systems and processes
- Coordinating of activities across multiple departments and program/project deliverables