Office 365 Specialist-3173
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a lead engineer for high-velocity cross-tenant Office 365 migration.
• Consolidation of multiple Office 365 tenants into a single tenant, including migration of Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online.
• Consolidation of supporting services, such as email perimeter hygiene, on-premises mail gateways, etc.
• Undertaking problem diagnoses, correction, and escalated support with respect to migration.
• Making recommendations on implementation and test strategies.
• Ensuring continuation of consistent, stable, and robust production environments throughout migration process.
• Maintaining an effective testing environment.
• Writing and updating operational documentation.
• Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience of planning, implementation, management, and configuration of the Office 365 technology stack.
• Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange, including extensive experience of Exchange migrations.
• Administrative scripting (ideally PowerShell).
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft core infrastructure technologies such as DNS, ADFS.
• Exposure to enterprise-level networking, including an understanding of network protocols, WAN, DMZ, and proxy infrastructure.
• Ability to work within architectural and design guidance.
• Ability to provide sound technical recommendations.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Ability to speak Spanish (desirable)