Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a long term contract position for a Network Engineer.
- Strong Network Engineer experience with the following:
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal or other work requests
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to incoming work orders, calls, and/or emails regarding equipment and/or connectivity problems
- Network monitoring
- Perform network address assignment
- Reporting capacity issues
- DHCP & DNS administration
- Proven experience with enterprise-level LAN,WAN design & implementation
- Proven ability to engineer routers and switches
- Proven experience with network capacity planning and general network management best practices
- Strong knowledge for network management and analysis tools
- The ability to research, design, and architect new network solutions.
- The ability to manage time sensitive projects
- Energetic can do positive attitude.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, soft skills are key
- Other duties as assigned