.Net SQL Server Developer-6348
Beacon Technologies is recruiting two different contractor roles for a client. The client is looking for someone to help with a SQL Server upgrade project as well as an upgrade to the UC4 application, which handles our batch job scheduling. This will require working with the company’s infrastructure team as well as testing/validating the upgrades. Having .Net and SQL Server skills is a requirement. The developer will also support the EDI team and the processing of files received from external parties and loading into various databases.
Preferred experience and Familiar with:
- Job Scheduling tools like UC4 and ETL
- Creating ETL process/maps
- MySQL, SQL Server
- General SQL skills
- Writing of MySQL queries, Java, FTP, web services
- EDI file creation and management
- PHP and SSH
- Experience with REST and SOAP.
- A full stack developer, .Net
- Strong trouble shooting skills and proven record to pick up and learn quickly
Skills that are a Plus:
- Data Integrator or Data Connect or similar ETL tool, Access