.Net Production Support Developer-6452
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a .Net Production Support Developer with experience in .Net Entity Framework or Core 2.0, web service development, and microservices plus Cloud. This is for a client located in Madison, WI.
- Solid ability to work with .Net Entity Framework or Core2.0, web service development, and Microservices
- Must have Cloud experience. The client uses AWS but would consider someone with either Google or Azure.
- Must have experience developing Micro Services: Essentially, microservice architecture is a method of developing software applications as a suite of independently deployable, small, modular services in which each service runs a unique process and communicates through a well-defined, lightweight mechanism to serve a business goal.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Entity Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio, GIT, or other similar technologies
- Advanced knowledge of common design patterns and when they should be used
- Substantial knowledge of relational database structure and design using one of SQL Server, MySQL, or Dynamo DB
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles/methodologies, preferred exposure to Agile development
- Experienced in the use of JIRA and Confluence daily
- Skilled in technical troubleshooting and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist team and project managers with the estimation process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, document requirements, develop specifications, and drive development methodology maturity
- Ability to work evenings/weekends as necessary and dictated by project deadlines or severity of support issues
- Ability to think creatively and use your imagination to problem-solve
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Certification in web development, graphics or software programming preferred
- Professional experience in a .NET Core and Entity Framework programming capacity is preferred
- Experience with microservices
- Experience in cloud technologies like S3 Buckets, Dynamo DB or AWS
- Docker knowledge or experience is preferred
- One or more years’ experience with source code management tools like Stash or GIT is preferred
- Experience with Angular 2+, Node.js, Typescript, and AWS technology is preferred, however, they would consider someone with Azure or Google Cloud experience if they have Microservices.