.Net Developer, C#-5804
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a .Net Developer to work on our Internal Business Applications projects.
- Enhance existing and develop new .NET web applications, web services, and Windows applications that run on Windows 2008 application servers and Windows XP clients.
- Support of existing .NET applications may also be needed.
- Create and maintain user stories, use cases, requirements, and other project deliverables.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement test plan for a given project.
- Facilitate, gather, and create the development of operational and support procedures and training documentation.
Required Qualification – Technical:
- .NET Development (C# .NET, ASP .NET, WCF)
- Strong object oriented design and development skills
- Visual Studio 2010
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Basic
- Infragistics User Interface Components
- Proficient in SQL
- Basic Telephony/DSL/OSP
- MS IIS
- F5 LTM
- Oracle 11g
- Documentation Tools, Visio, MS Word, Code Documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure when necessary or strict timelines.
- As well as being a very self-motivated, self-directed team player; able to work in a fast-paced software development environment.