.Net Developer — 7029
Beacon Technologies is looking for a .Net Developer for a client of theirs located in the Milwaukee, WI area.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· .NET Generalist with strong preference for experience writing/using web services.
· Ok to have but not primary: MVC, T-SQL, CA Autosys, SSIS, SSRS.
· Strong SQL skills.
· Experience with Test Driven Development.
· Exposure to Entity Framework or other ORM.
Qualities needed for any of these roles:
· Good communicator who wants to work in a team environment, comfortable performing pair programming
· Analytical – not afraid to dive into complex code and data to troubleshoot issues
· Creative problem solver who is automation focused – they’re looking to not have recurring work come back to us, but to better automate or teach/train users for self service
· Motivated by small quick wins and process improvement
· Comfortable working in an agile environment. Prefer experience working in agile
· Long-term contract with potential for extended renewals
· Team focused environment. They treat our consultants as part of the team.
· Rich developer community with lunch& learns on best practices. Focus on software artisanship.
· A DevOps culture. They use automated deployment and are constantly looking to improve in the DevOps space. Our DBAs/App Admins are part of our collaboration.
· Agile/lean practices with diversity of projects