Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a .Net Developer for a client located in Madison, WI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement enhancements, revisions to meet the needs of the business.
- Deliver solutions as required and requested, according to agreed timeline, ensuring solutions conform to company standards and SOPs.
- Participate in the delivery of quality software through effective design and peer reviewing of code, unit testing
- Involve in the full system life cycle and is responsible for design, code, test, implement, maintain, and support application software that is delivered within time and cost budget.
Work-related aspects of the position:
- Has good experience in systems analysis, design and development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Individual must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have demonstrated good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member and can work with limited or most of the times no supervision on projects.
- This person must be a flexible, self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- The candidate must possess strong communications skills.
- Proven ability to follow priorities and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to pass drug and background tests.
- 5+ years extensive object-oriented coding experience (preferably C# – Java acceptable)
- 5+ years database experience (Oracle / SQL Server preferred)
Nice to have
- Crystal Reports development
- Experience with TFS & GIT source code repository
- 5 plus years of .Net need someone with old .Net experience since some of the workflow is not on Entity Frameworks
- They need solid database experience Oracle and/or SQL required
- Crystal Reports is a big plus, but they will train on this.