Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a .Net Developer in Madison, WI. Candidates must have experience in VB.Net, .Net, GIT, Citrix, troubleshooting, and executing stored procedures.
- Participate in team efforts to modernize (migrate) critical business system processes from legacy Microsoft Web Services to Microservices utilizing Entity Framework Core and ASP.Net Core hosted within Docker containers on AWS.
- Architecture integration efforts include the use of JWT (JSON Web Tokens) and strict adherence to HIPAA and PII data security standards.
• Lead DevOps and Infrastructure teams in the design and deployment of Windows Server 2012 (Citrix) architecture build consisting of development, test, staging and production servers used by the COBRA application development/support team. These servers will support a legacy VB.Net desktop application which is accessed remotely by 200+/- users
Tech Stack Required
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017 (C#, VB)
- ASP.Net (C#, VB.Net)
- IIS 7
- LINQ to SQL
- SQL Server 2000
- Entity Framework Core
- ASP.Net Core
- Microservices Architecture (AWS)