Support IT Objectives by supporting business processes, systems and clients (under limited supervision). Carries out these responsibilities by providing information technology (IT) solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and evaluates business requirements by working with clients and management. Provides recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions
- Acts as Lead by developing and documenting functional and technical specifications and project plans for proposed solutions to business requirements of moderate to high complexity.
- Develops (codes), tests, documents, educates and supports subsequent software solutions
- Develops and implements project plans, including resources, tasks, time frames and deliverables for moderate to complex projects.
- Monitors projects and advises members on how to resolve technical problems
- Assists in training initiatives by occasionally providing direction to peers and less experienced staff. May assign work to less experienced staff and review their work
- Supports existing applications, monitors systems performance and work based on the impact to the business. May coordinate cross-functional IT departments to resolve issues
- Uses troubleshooting skills to identify, research and propose solutions to problems and accommodate necessary changes or corrective action, as needed
- Recommends standards, procedures and process improvements appropriate to own work.
- May present work to team members, clients and management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong T-SQL (stored procedure) skills
- Demonstrates sound technical skills with a strong working knowledge of the client’s business in order to effectively translate business needs to IT solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven progressive knowledge, responsibility and experience (XML, XSLT and XML Schema)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- BS or equivalent and 7-10 years work experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination
- Minimum 3+ years development experience in ADP.Net and C#
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting
- Operate personal and computer equipment
- Occasional overnight travel in most cases by air
- Work schedule determined by project schedules
- May be required to work on the page/call rotation.
We are looking for a well-rounded professional with strong interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication.