.Net Application Integration Developer-11112
Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a .Net Application Integration Developer. This position will initially focus on the day-to-day administration, support, and development of Enterprise-wide application integrations. This position is expected to perform highly complex technical programming in an iterative environment, analyze administrative needs, define requirements, design and develop solutions, and document changes. This position will develop business requirements and technical specification documentation for small to medium sized efforts.
- Experience applying industry standards and best practices when designing technical solutions
- Experience of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in the following technical disciplines: enterprise service bus, service-oriented architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations
- Strong knowledge of Web APIs
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework & C#
- Experience with source control (Git/TSO/TFS)
- Strong Application/Solution Governance development knowledge
- Strong Project Management abilities
- Understanding of data, data schemas, data formats, and data models (XML, JSON)
- Background in integration technical skills (data transport [prefer Microsoft Azure stack])
- Well-developed skills with Visio, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated competency in documenting both technical and functional solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong documentation and organization skills.
- Certification in Service-oriented Architecture or Cloud Computing Technology a plus.
- Experience with applications like PeopleSoft and Workday preferred.
- Must be a Team Player!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, document, and maintain new integrations (C#, Azure, 3rd Party IDEs)
- Maintain and document current integrations as needed (Word, Visio)
- Peer review team documents and make changes as necessary
- Communicate status to stakeholders, management, and teams (email, phone, meetings)
- Assess needs of customers for solutions
- Follow through with users to ensure consistent solutions and continuous improvement
- Provide support to end-users as needed
Education and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience with software development/programming in a .NET language
- 4+ years of experience with data integrations, migrations, conversions, transformations
- 4+ year of experience supporting applications
- 4+ years of analytical problem solving, business analyst experience
- 4+ years of experience developing SOAP-based and RESTful web services
- 4+ years of experience with JSON and XML, and with standards and technologies as they relate to design and implementation of a SOAP-based and RESTful web services
- 4+ years of experience with developing technical solutions including privacy and security, standards development, and internal/external stakeholders’ collaboration