Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist that is detail oriented, while keeping the big picture in mind. The perfect candidate would be adept at independent work, but thrive in a collaborative environment. They are organized and forward thinking. They like to come to the table with new ideas and are a great communicator and like to learn new things and are self-motivated. The candidate would have no problem dealing with day to day maintenance tasks and can maintain a workload of larger high profile projects as well. They are familiar with web marketing techniques, tools and measurements, and is a strong project manager.
- As a Web Specialist II, you’ll design & maintain product support pages, define strategy and roadmaps for corporate web properties and contribute to our digital growth.
- Create the best experience and value for our customers.
- Responsible for managing your time and projects, but you will also be part of a growing team of web and communications professionals.
- Work help develop and design web content using the Sitecore web content management system.
- Work on a variety of web sites and social media projects, as well as on our intranet site.
- Involved in an Agile environment doing A/B page testing & analytics, content optimization, SEO, personalization and marketing automation.
- Contributions will make a difference in shaping how the company’s digital strategy will evolve!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience
- 3+ years of marketing and/or business strategy; with experience in web management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web marketing techniques, tools and measurements.
- Demonstrated success in project management; including technical and creative projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a project oriented team environment; leading teams as needed.