The Marketing Manager is responsible for B2B marketing efforts to support acquisition, retention and go-to-market of new products, services and capabilities. You will use your strong and ever expanding marketing acumen to tackle and successfully solve business problems. Whether that problem is retention of a product with high market share or building a launch plan for a brand-new product. You must demonstrate outstanding collaboration, communication and prioritization skills to achieve desired goals in an agile work environment.
- Lead strategic marketing planning to ensure success in effectively meeting business and marketing goals in a B2B marketplace
- Development and execution of marketing plans, with internal resources and external agencies
- Digital-engaged individual with proven competencies and a desire to continuously use, learn and teach others new technologies and marketing disciplines.
- Excels in an Agile cross-functional work environment including real-time management of opportunities and situations.
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders, sales organization and other cross-functional partners to proactively seek marketing solutions to business problems, drive effective communications and to prioritize initiatives and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong marketing acumen with passion to further develop
- Demonstrated expertise in development and execution of marketing plans
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies and execution in an agile business environment
- Ability to motivate and lead team of cross-functional resources and external vendors to achieve plan success
- Proven teamwork and proactive communication skills
- Works effectively in time sensitive environment
- Experience working in an agile methodology/environment preferred