Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for a client in Madison, WI.
- Facilitates the creative development process.
Primary driver of activities in the creative development of marketing support materials and programs.
- Manages multiple creative development projects for a variety of media and/or channel partners at one time.
- Serves as a liaison between the creative team and media and channels to share information and related activities.
- Assists in trouble-shooting compliance issues as necessary.
- Completes and leverages departmental direct response best practices training.
- Ensures content governance through use of the digital asset management tool as our system of record, ensuring all native files are loaded and named according to documented naming conventions
- The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a direct response consumer marketing environment or project management role
- Experience in a creative agency and/or print production environment preferred
- Knowledge of the creative process preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Project / process management experience
- This role will primarily support marketing automation, so an understanding of digital marketing is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is helpful, but not required.