Manager Client Support — 7017
Beacon Technologies is seeking a Manager Client Support for a client located in the Sun Prairie area of WI. The ideal candidate is ambitious, career-minded, and is interested in making a difference utilizing their skill set while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. The client offers competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
In this role, the candidate will oversee a team that supports customers who use their proprietary, in-demand software for both existing products, and the implementation of new products. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for product-related projects and initiatives. The right person for this role will be analytical, have an eye for detail and a knack for motivating the support team and its members.
As a Client Support Center Manager, you will contribute to a thriving company and healthy culture built on thoughtful work, collaborative teams, and clear missions. Their employees make a meaningful impact in the industry. The company values diversity and supports a blend of work and life.
- Create and execute strategic and tactical road maps to address customer needs.
- Delegate and track assignments to team members.
- Gather and utilize metrics based on customer calls utilizing functional role audit tools and standards.
- Manage all business applications and team tools effectively.
- Coach, mentor and reward employees to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Provide individual career coaching and development.
- Proactively promote growth opportunities through training and stretch assignments.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Comprised of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
- Team members manage and provide support to clients primarily through email, chat, and telephone
- Team members are located in multiple locations (on-site and remote)
Due to the nature of this position, this individual will be required to be in the office during core business hours Monday-Friday, 8-5 pm*
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years of experience in Support Center management, to include:
- Managing a team of employees
- Communicating and collaborating daily with company leadership
- Familiarity with industry standard support center tools
- Developing and implementing both short and long-term team projects/initiatives
- Must have strong knowledge and related experience with service desk best practices
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and prioritize work assignments to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to build strong relationships with external customers as well as business stakeholder and IT leadership
- Ability to lead a team in exceeding overall customer service satisfaction
- Ability to motivate and guide direct reports toward accomplishing goals
- Ability to solve complex problems and work autonomously with little supervision
- Demonstrate success in strategic as well as tactical execution
- Ability to recognize when to escalate matters to leadership
- Exceptional communications, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Familiarity with Google applications such as mail, Drive, Calendar, etc.
- Prior experience managing a virtual contact center or similar environment
- Prior experience supporting proprietary customer facing software
- Certification in ITIL, KCS and Service Desk Management foundations