Level II Service Tech/Help Desk-6101
This position will answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail and email requests for assisting internal customers that have questions, or are experiencing issues with PC hardware, software, networking, applications, printers and peripherals.
- 2-4 years relevant experience within IT support. Proven experience to communicate technical information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously or utilize the escalation path to the Desktop Support Technician III for assistance.
- High degree of problem solving analysis skills.
- Proficiency with the use of remote tools, as well as going to site locations to resolve open issues, or complete outstanding requests that involve new functionality of PC hardware, software and peripherals.
- Timely installation or repair of desktop hardware, operating systems, software and peripherals.
- Proficiency with desktop user security.
- Effective use of established ticket system to efficiently manage assigned requests and/or problem tickets.
- Mentor Desktop Support Technician I and provide necessary training when applicable.
- Develop, document and maintain technology processes and procedures.