This position will be focused on updating the content and creating workshops that are in person adult education based, interactive, etc. Candidates that have an agile project execution background are preferred
- Position is responsible for learning and performance needs assessment, solution design, development, implementation and evaluation of their assigned business customers (Products, Sales, Operations, Shared Services, Leadership, or General Employees)
- Collaborate and consult with business leaders, business subject matter experts and human resource professionals to recommend human performance improvement solutions that align with strategic business initiatives, company-wide initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Design and develop learning curricula that provide a career path, performance assessments and development programs.
- Efficiently and effectively blend company-wide, off-the-shelf and customized learning programs to achieve the development objectives, increase speed to competency and decrease cost to competency.
- Collaborate with the business leaders to identify metrics and reporting that will be used to evaluate the effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Effectively manage projects to ensure they are on track, completed within budget and delivered to the agreed upon level of quality.
- Is the primary learning and development relationship manager
- Understands the business strategies, goals, objectives and financial performance
- Manages projects using company project management tools and processes
- Conducts applicable needs assessment of the business learning and development current state and recommend potential solutions to meet those needs
- Partners with business subject matter experts (Internal or External) to define learning and development content that addresses gaps in knowledge and skill
- Recommends potential solutions for performance gaps that can not be closed by improving knowledge and skill but may be due to deficiencies in the processes, procedures, technology or organizational structure
- Creates a learning plan or curriculum for each customer organization
- Project manages all phases of the learning, development or performance improvement process (ADDIE)
- Designs learning, development and performance improvement solutions to customer needs
- Develops learning, development and performance improvement solutions