This position is responsible for the relationship management, learning and performance needs assessment, solution design, development, implementation and evaluation of their assigned business customers (Products, Sales, Operations, Shared Services, Leadership, or General Employees), home office, and field audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with business leaders, business subject matter experts and human resource professionals within Company and customers to recommend human performance improvement solutions that align with strategic business initiatives, company-wide initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Design and develop learning curricula that provide a career path, performance assessments and development programs for client employees.
- Efficiently and effectively blend company-wide, off-the-shelf and customized learning programs to achieve the development objectives, increase speed to competency and decrease cost to competency.
- Appropriately seek out and utilize resources across Organization Capability, including vendor partnerships.
- Collaborate with the business leaders or customers to identify metrics and reporting that will be used to evaluate the effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Effectively manage projects to ensure they are on track, completed within budget and delivered to the agreed upon level of quality.
- Is the primary learning and development relationship manager and point of contact with the assigned business leaders
- Understands the business strategies, goals, objectives and financial performance
- Manages projects using company project management tools and processes
- Partners with the HR Consultants, Implementation Team, or Distribution Team to seamlessly and efficiently meet the learning, development and human performance needs of the business customer
- Partners with other HR disciplines to assure alignment with hiring, performance management and compensation processes
- Conducts applicable needs assessment of the business learning and development current state and recommend potential solutions to meet those needs
- Balances the needs of the individual business with the needs of Company and customers for efficiency and consistency across the company where appropriate
- Partners with business subject matter experts (Internal or External) to define learning and development content that addresses gaps in knowledge and skill
- Recommends potential solutions for performance gaps that can not be closed by improving knowledge and skill but may be due to deficiencies in the processes, procedures, technology or organizational structure
- Creates a learning plan or curriculum for each customer organization to align with the career paths for employees
- Project manages all phases of the learning, development or performance improvement process (ADDIE)
- Designs learning, development and performance improvement solutions to customer needs
- Implements learning, development and performance improvement solutions individually or in collaboration with other Org Cap or Training resources including supplier partners or field staff
- Documents the expected outcomes of significant learning and development investments, measures the true outcomes and reports finding and improvement recommendations to the business leader