Lead Business Analyst-5948
This position requires the ability to lead multiple projects and staff. Excellent business analysis skills are required. Position will support business department(s) and system(s). This position is expected to address more complex business processes and provide innovative solutions for the business departments. Must possess knowledge of many business areas and technology. Should be able to independently resolve problems, proactively communicate, and manage projects with little supervision. The security risk level for this position is low; therefore, the incumbent may be subject to additional background screening requirements.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Business Analysis
- Perform process review and analysis
- Meet with internal/external customers to understand the business process and make recommendations
- Provide alternative solutions to business issues
- Perform estimates of customer requested changes
- Project Complexity
- Expected to address greater complexity in business processes over Senior Business Analyst
- Expected to address large size projects independently
- Responsible for coordinating junior members on projects
- Project Leadership
- Perform project status reporting
- Develop and monitor project plan
- Communicate to business the project scope changes or issues
- Projects may include smaller ones, but generally larger in scale
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5-plus years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Requirements traceability experience
- Requirements configuration management experience
- Requirements database experience
- Systems Engineering related experience or complex database experience
- Process mapping and documentation experience.
- Need a resource that has experience in managing requirements for engineering or complex systems.
- DOORS 9.3 or DNG preferred, however, not required with experience in managing requirements in a system versus just spreadsheets.