Lawson ERP Administrator-6859136
Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Lawson ERP Administrator for a contract in Milwaukee, WI.
- Configures, implements, maintains, and upgrades Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules and provides ongoing systems support.
- Ensures system data is retrievable and restorable and performs system level testing on a regular basis.
- Ensures the performance and reliability of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, resolves, and reports on application systems problems and ensures effective problem determination and resolution.
- Performs troubleshooting for software and system problems that involve ERP modules.
- Provides recommendations for enhancements/changes for modules or third party products to improve efficiency and effectiveness of system.
- Installs vendor software maintenance and modifies and/or debugs utilities and packages.
- May recommend system software upgrades and operational changes as needed.
- Performs configuration, change management and systems testing activities as required.
- Follows adequate change control, and operating system standards and procedures, in order to meet department and organizational service levels.
- Creates and maintains ERP systems level security profiles, roles and permission lists.
- Collaborates with Human Resource Systems Analysts on creating and maintaining user accounts/profiles and employee level security.
- Participates in projects to implement or enhance ERP systems and applications.
- Works with database administrators and development teams in defining user requirements, coordinating updates and installing upgrades and patches for ERP systems.
- Assists in the development of project plans, which includes definition, scope, resources and schedules.
- May provide limited consultation on technical projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in systems software engineering or programming in an information systems department that includes experiences in developing, analyzing, modifying, installing, testing, and maintaining software and large system components and working with large systems software using one or more major operating systems.
- Experience in maintaining a software suite, including middleware software components.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of platform systems and software.
- Demonstrated ability to work and function in a complex corporate environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, and to interpret and communicate technical materials, instruct others, prepare and present reports.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing project plans and timelines, implementing project tasks, and evaluating project outcomes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills