Lawson Application Specialist-6285668
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Lawson Application Specialist with skills in SSH, Windows, Lawson, SmartOffice, LBP, and Strata.
- Configures, implements, maintains, and upgrades Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules and provides ongoing systems support.
- Ensures system data is retrievable and restorable and performs system level testing on a regular basis.
- Ensures the performance and reliability of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, resolves, and reports on application systems problems and ensures effective problem determination and resolution.
- Performs troubleshooting for software and system problems that involve ERP modules.
- Provides recommendations for enhancements/changes for modules or third party products to improve efficiency and effectiveness of system.
- Installs vendor software maintenance and modifies and/or debugs utilities and packages. May recommend system software upgrades and operational
- Installs and maintains operating software and application environments using specifications, engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Performs technical support for large systems components to ensure reliability, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to perform systems analysis, definition, verification and validation to improve the system software performance and to ensure that the evolving Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software meets the business and the information technology needs of the organization.
- Performs configuration, change management and systems testing activities as required.
- Follows adequate change control, and operating system standards and procedures, in order to meet department and organizational service levels.
- Creates and maintains ERP systems level security profiles, roles and permission lists.
- Collaborates with Human Resource Systems Analysts on creating and maintaining user accounts/profiles and employee level security.
- Participates in projects to implement or enhance ERP systems and applications.
- Works with database administrators and development teams in defining user requirements, coordinating updates and installing upgrades and patches for ERP systems.
- Assists in the development of project plans, which includes definition, scope, resources and schedules.
- May provide limited consultation on technical projects.