We are looking for a Java/Python Developer who is able to create low level software primarily in Java/J2EE and Python/Django on a Linux workstation.
- Develop Java / Python software for a Production ISP Environment with legacy software based in Java, Python, .NET/C#, C and PHP deployed. With some additional code written in Perl.
- Work in a Linux environment, including a Linux workstation. There may also be a need to develop and work in a Microsoft environment. Candidate must be proficient in Linux.
- Analysis and design, as needed, for a given solution to be included with the high-level design process or to be leveraged in detailed design.
- Support of our ISP infrastructure may also be needed
- Stay current on technology being created as it relates to our environment.
Qualifications – Technical:
- J2EE – JBOSS
- Linux / Unix (this is a must have)
- JBoss 4.2 and 5.x
- Struts, Spring and JSP
- Hibernate 3.x and JMS
- ANT 1.6
- J2EE 1.5
- J2SE 1.6 ( Sun Certified a Plus)
- Python 2.x
- Django 1.7.3
- Design Patterns
- SOAP and/or REST
- Oracle 11g
- MySQL is a Plus
- Memcache/Couchbase is a Plus
- LDAP is a Plus
- Documentation Tools, Visio, Word. Code Documentation skills, examples a plus.
- Firm grasp of multi-threading techniques
- Proficient in SQL (Oracle SQL, MySQL SQL, PL/SQL, and Data Modeling a plus)
Qualifications Non – Technical:
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced changing, and challenging environment
- Good project and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure when necessary, especially when recovering from system failure or strict timelines.
- As well as being a very self-motivated, self-directed Team Player; able to work in a fast paced Internet Software development environment.
- Minimum 2 year experience on required skills.
- References to open source projects and open code that can be reviewed a plus. Provide Links.
- Ideal candidate should expect to move into an enterprise size CRM project day 1.