Java Developer II-11350
Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Java Developer for a client in Madison, WI.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.