Beacon Technologies is recruiting for an IT Manager, Applications Development. Large investments are fueling growth as our client transforms their go-to-market strategy. From the customer’s first touch point via the web, call center, or direct mail; through our operational, business intelligence and analytic systems teams are building the next generation B2B & B2C Omni-channel Sales and Marketing capabilities. You will have the opportunity to influence and impact our journey and be a difference maker in a thriving, growing enterprise.
- Project & System Executions: 30-40%
- Oversee one or many project teams as needed to support delivery of software to the enterprise. Ensure the technical and functional results are delivered with quality and efficiency.
- Oversee successful completion of all non-project work activities (regulatory changes, enhancements, break/fix, maintenance, etc.) as required by SLA s and functional needs of the enterprise.
- Develop and manage to operational budgets and plans.
- Develop and maintain program, project and operational reporting to demonstrate quality execution of project commitments (budget, benefits, etc.) and adherence to service level commitments.
- Manage relationships with external service providers ensure all commitments are delivered in compliance with enterprise policies, procedures, technology standards, security requirements, etc. of CMG and the IT department.
- Application, Data & Technical Strategy: 10-15%
- Complete medium-term planning (monthly, quarterly, annually) for projects, technologies, processes staffing, etc. within area of responsibility.
- Business Leadership & Customer Relationship: 20-30% Partner closely with business leaders to understand needs and processes for areas of responsibility. Proactively work with business partners to understand their priorities and plans and help craft their needs into projects or enhancements. Ensure the application footprint/infrastructure will support the current and planned needs of the Business Areas.
- Monitor customer satisfaction adjusting project execution, or operational support accordingly. Identify opportunities and implement changes to drive improvement in service.
- People Leadership: 20-30%
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of HR processes: recruiting, hiring, training, career development, performance management, etc. Evaluate managers and team members in both technical duties and professional aspects of their performance.
- Define application development/infrastructure team structure and resource levels. Allocate resources and responsibilities across the application team to meet required Business Area results.
- Communicate and reinforce CMG/IT/application/infrastructure team goals, policies and procedures to staff members.
- Coach/mentor team members as necessary. Align team members in roles to best take advantage of their strengths and to grow/diversify their skill sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent trade-off in professional related work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years related application development experience
- 3 years of information technology management experience Demonstrated leadership on large, complex projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends, standards, best practices, tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum, or traditional SDLC.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills