IT Infrastructure Project Manager-6036
The Global Infrastructure Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to support and improve the IT operations and infrastructure according to business tactical and strategic needs as part of the global IT infrastructure team. This person works closely with business areas to identify, analyze, and develop requirements for Infrastructure applications, translating business needs into IT specifications. S/he, working with technical resources, proposes a solution that matches both business and IT objectives. This position serves as one of facilitation and management, communicating with internal and external technical resources to ensure timely delivery of the final solution that matches the proposed concept. This person also ensures the timely resolution of application issues, using application understanding for initial troubleshooting and working with the necessary resources to deliver final resolution.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Direct and manage business requests, from small enhancements to large projects, ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and according to scope
- Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize business and systems requests for new technology implementations and improvements
- Define scope, deliverables, budget, and resource needs that support business goals in collaboration with global and local teams and management
- Analyze requirements and create high-level implementation plans, providing solution concepts to technical resources for execution
- Work with technical teams to develop rollout plans, ensuring all involved team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a project manager
- Minimum of 4 years of IT experience, preferably as an IT project manager or Business Analyst
- Experience in working in a global organization is preferred
- Good overall knowledge of IT infrastructure systems and processes including servers, networking, IT security, ITIL, e-mail, collaboration tools, Mobile Device Management (MDM), and workstation support.
- On-call availability for 7 days per quarter.
- Up to 25% travel domestically and internationally