iOS Mobile App Developer
Beacon Technologies is looking for an iOS Mobile App Developer to join their client located in Madison, WI.
For this role, the chosen candidate will build mobile software applications as well as maintain and enhance existing ones . The ideal person must have a strong desire and commitment to learn new technologies quickly and demonstrated full life cycle experience, analyzing, developing and maintaining applications in a dynamic environment. You must be self-sufficient, be able to successfully collaborate with teammates, and exhibit a high-degree of initiative in learning new technologies and methods to resolve challenges encountered during the development life cycle.
Individuals submitted should have:
1. A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
2. A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies 3. Strong collaboration skills
1. 4+ years professional experience developing commercial handheld/mobile software applications in iOS technology
2. Experience in latest version of the SWIFT and XCode combination
3. Solid understanding of patterns and use of MVC extensively.
4. Strong understanding of the iOS SDK (for iOS-focused developers)
5. Strong knowledge of design patterns to build effective architectures
6. Experience with multi-threading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
7. Experience analyzing and improving run¬time efficiency and memory footprint
8. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
9. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task several active projects
1. Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services and experience with working with other API’s
2. Experience with application development with strong dependency of back-end data
3. Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies