Beacon Technologies is recruiting for an Interface Developer for a large client in Milwaukee, WI. Key skills include: Visual Studio, GIT, and Photoshop. The developer needs experience with testing, debugging, and problem-solving as well.
- Creates the user interfaces of Digital Consumer Experiences for multiple platforms using a variety of techniques and tools.
- Responsible for adopting modern techniques and using appropriate technologies that create engaging digital experiences.
- Develop with established paradigms and technology stacks, adhere to timeline and project plan.
- Create individual pages and views for site including a significant amount of content entry
- Develops and maintains interfaces that follow established design guidelines leveraging numerous interface technologies and techniques.
- Ensures high-quality solutions by participating in peer review processes
- Identifies interface design issues and communicates them to management for resolution.
- Works with Quality Assurance resources to identify and resolve interface defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Computer Science, or
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Graphic Design or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of web development practices and CMS development.
- Work within paradigms established by others and provides and receives constructive feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Use of Text Editor (Visual Studio)
- SQL, C#, MVC, Diffing/merging and command line, WordPress and DotNetNuke