Infrastructure Project Manager-11288
Our client is looking for a high-energy individual with significant experience as a Project Manager to manage several technical infrastructure projects. This position will provide project management and technical consulting services to support projects within the client, including phone and voicemail replacement and IT security initiatives.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple subprojects