Beacon Technologies is recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect to be responsible for the planning and design of infrastructure technology solutions that support the business requirements and align with the Architecture standards and patterns. This includes working with Architecture in the development and governance of infrastructure technology architecture standards, guidelines, and patterns. It also includes working with technologists and Solution Architects to develop and implement solutions that reduce complexity, improve agility, and improve integration of infrastructure technology solutions.
- Seeking an architect that has at least 2 years of cloud architecture experience (AWS/Google/Azure).
- Candidates should have deep knowledge on at least 3 of the following: middleware, OS, Database, Storage, Networking, Call Center Technologies, Hyperconverged.
- Candidates need a broad background in all technologies and a deep background in 2 or 3 technologies.
- Prefer to have someone that understands the DevOps concepts such as CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code.
- Communication and collaboration skills are the most important skill to the team.
- What will help them succeed is excellent communication skills, excellent collaboration skills and an aptitude to pick things up quickly.