Help Desk 3-12053
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Help Desk Consultant with Customer Service experience and advanced problem solving skills for a client in Madison, WI.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Manages a team of support personnel who troubleshoot IT issues.
- Independently implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Independently, performs a variety of tasks.
- Evaluates new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aid the end user.
- Requires at least 6 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.