Front-End Web Developer-5965
Are you obsessed with creating products people love to use every day? Do your coworkers look to you to create those new mobile and web applications?
Our ideal candidate is someone who feels they are exceptional at working with a User Interface and User Experience team to collaborate on the best user experience, look and feel. Someone who is passionate about working with designers, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure accurate and quality product delivery.
- BS in Computer Science, or associate degree in programming or web development
- 2+ years related work experience
- Assist in the design of web user interfaces
- Develop single page applications for use by internal and external customers
- Work with experienced team of full stack developers to implement solutions
- Must have experience building single page applications.
- Must have experience with front end build systems such as grunt, gulp, or webpack.
- Experience with source code control systems and usage, GIT is preferred.
- Can do attitude, positive, and willing to overcome technical challenges
- Innovation, excitement, and creative – out of the box thinker
- Organized, detailed orientated with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Applicable programming languages and tools you should know or desire to learn more about
- Familiar with using REST orientated APIs
- Experience with user interface design and graphic design is a plus
- Experience with Telerik, Syncfusion or other control libraries
- Experience with data visualization frameworks such as D3.js is a plus
- C# experience is helpful
- We hope you have a passion for developing new and exciting applications. We are at the cutting edge of our field and are using advanced techniques to show and predict things in building and structures that has never been done before. You’ll love the feeling of breaking new ground with us.
- The ideal candidate would be located in the office on a daily basis, we are also considering off-site candidates to join our team. We do this by encouraging all onsite and offsite employees to participate in daily discussions using web based video tools, and demonstrate project progress using web based collaboration tools. To facilitate personal employee relationships, we will expect offsite employees to be on site on a quarterly, or bi-annual basis.
- You’ll work with an experienced team of full stack developers who are defining the future of protecting homes and businesses with sensors. Your interest in front end software development work will make you a highly valuable candidate.