ETL Developer (SSIS/SSRS)-5892
Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for an ETL Developer with SSIS/SSRS experience for a client located in Menasha, WI.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops, tests, and maintains data interfaces between business applications in accordance with departmental standards.
- Performs analysis, design, coding, and maintenance of data imports and extracts.
- Consults with Business Analysts and departmental key stakeholders on technical solutions and best practices. Provides expertise to help develop information systems solutions.
- Monitors and audits systems for effectiveness, throughput, and responsiveness.
- Recommends changes as appropriate.
- Advises management on how to improve application environment and system performance.
- Troubleshoots customer complaints related to system performance issues.
- Assists in the support and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains data feeds for data warehouse and business intelligence systems.
- Maintains effective communication with computer vendors, supply companies and key representatives from all departments for system development, implementation and problem resolution.
- Serves on Deployment Committee to review and approve changes and enhancements to production systems.
- May be required to take call to assist in resolution of technical problems.
- May be required to work later hours when system changes are being implemented or problems arise.
- Must have a high degree of patience, cooperativeness, intuitiveness, initiative and exceptional judgment.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting, and be an excellent communicator with problem-solving abilities and team skills.
Minimum Education Required:
- Requires BS in Computer Science, Business or related technical field.
Minimum Related Years of Experience (per minimum education) Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program interfacing required, preferably in a healthcare or health insurance environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL relational databases and T-SQL required.
- Working knowledge of .Net, PHP, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS prefer