eBusiness Project Manager-7968361
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for an eBusiness Project Manager with experience in an Agile environment and with 1-2-week sprints. Marketing experience is a plus.
- Coordinates digital consumer experience projects for the eBusiness team and their vendor partners. Plans and coordinates the resources needed to ensure successful delivery of digital initiatives, and participates in overall eBusiness team resource planning.
- Monitors ongoing project scope, identifies risk, tracks budgets, adjusts task-level schedules, defines requirements, communicates status, solves problems, and provides positive team leadership in a collaborative work environment.
- Collaborates with leadership in defining goals and objectives, prepares and presents proposals and establishes budgets and timelines.
- Assists in the design, development, and deployment of digital marketing projects, including custom software, web sites, email campaigns, social pages, etc., from conception to completion.
- Works with eBusiness team leaders to create solutions that meet their needs regarding digital consumer experience projects.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external partners, vendors and contractors, and industry professionals.
- Provides post implementation tracking for projects to ensure the expected benefits are obtained and that key insights are captured and incorporated into future projects and processes.
- Performs research and analysis into industry trends, technology solutions, development applications, and other topics as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Marketing.
- Requires 3 years of experience in digital marketing including project management.
- Knowledge of CMS project management, custom software development project management, quality assurance processes, Agile software development methodologies, Agile project management methodologies, and business requirements documentation.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, defect management tools, and user experience design concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and external partners.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite or similar products.
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish, and working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships