Digital Marketing Analyst-6421
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a contractor to fill a Digital Marketing Analyst position on our client’s dynamic marketing team with the potential to hire. Based on a solid understanding of the company’s corporate goals, marketing objectives and strategies, the Digital Marketing Analyst will work with the marketing department, digital agency, and advertising agency to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns including paid search and digital media. The Analyst will also be responsible for SEO efforts and initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage corporate digital marketing and paid search campaigns.
- Develop, execute, and optimize annual paid search and digital media campaigns with agency to increase brand awareness, nurture prospects through the purchase process, drive local showroom traffic and acquire leads
- Manage media budgets and ensure spend is efficient in driving campaign performance goals and meeting business objectives
- Oversee and coordinate campaigns and tactics with various internal and external partners including digital and web agencies, product team, and brand communications
- Work with internal team and agency to ensure all campaigns elements are tracked and that the reporting generated is insightful
- Based on reports and analysis from a variety of data sources, identify areas for testing and make recommendations to enhance program effectiveness and ensure marketing goals are met or exceeded
- Manage SEO program
- Develop, execute, and drive cross-functional SEO team and program to raise brand awareness, drive web traffic for both owner and prospect audiences, and acquire leads.
- Drive content marketing platform (BrightEdge) forward to manage SEO efforts as well as generate product, competitor, and content insights for product and brand teams
- Lead technical site analysis, keyword research and link analysis
- Perform routine audit of site and give recommendations for optimization of content and architecture for SEO
- Work with IT and web teams to implement and support SEO solutions and initiatives
- Work with product and web teams to launch new products on the site
- Develop and generate KPI definitions and reports that highlight the qualitative and quantitative trends from SEO program
- Translate web analytic insights into SEO best practices or actionable recommendations
- Manage department cross-channel campaign tracking and reporting
- Coordinate and execute the integration of all marketing campaigns and activities with Marketing Automation platform (Marketo), Web Analytics platform (Adobe) and Media platform (SIzmek) in terms of data collection and metrics
- Ensure all campaign and lead data is captured, accurate, and allows for all necessary reporting
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an analyst, SEO, or digital marketing role.
- Experience in digital media planning and campaign management, optimization and analysis including natural and paid search, display, retargeting (email and social also preferred)
- Experience defining and implementing measurement strategies and performance reporting for programs.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to think strategically as well.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines.
- High levels of initiative, drive, self-motivation and accountability.
- Ability to listen objectively, interpret needs and build actionable programs/solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. Must be able to develop, interpret and explain campaigns and analytics in a way that provides actionable insights for marketing decision making.
- SEO experience required
- Experience with Google AdWords and ad serving platforms preferred.
- Web analytics experience preferred.
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.