Digital Experience Project Manager-8315732
We are recruiting for a Digital Experience Project Manager to coordinate pending orders and assigns to field staff. The consultant will serve as a local customer service agent and confirmation specialist for completed orders.
- Monitors ongoing project scope, identifies risk, tracks budgets, adjusts task-level schedules, defines requirements, communicates status, solves problems, and provides positive team leadership in a collaborative work environment.
- Collaborates with leadership in defining goals and objectives, prepares and presents proposals and establishes budgets and timelines.
- Assists in the design, development, and deployment of digital marketing projects, including custom software, websites, email campaigns, social pages, etc., from conception to completion.
- Works with eBusiness team leaders to create solutions that meet their needs regarding digital consumer experience projects.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external partners, vendors and contractors, and industry professionals.
- Provides post implementation tracking for projects to ensure the expected benefits are obtained and that key insights are captured and incorporated into future projects and processes.
- Performs research and analysis into industry trends, technology solutions, development applications, and other topics as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Marketing.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in digital marketing including project management
- Knowledge of CMS project management, custom software development project management, quality assurance processes, Agile software development methodologies, Agile project management methodologies, and business requirements documentation.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, defect management tools, and user experience design concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and external partners.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite or similar products
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated
- Success managing complex projects from start to finish and working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships.