Our Menasha based client is looking for a desktop support professional including SCCM:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- To assist all users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To install and configure new IT equipment.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation