Data and Reporting Analyst-6621979
Beacon Technologies is looking to fill a Data Analyst Position with someone who has experience with Data Modeling, Reporting, & Business Intelligence.
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze complex data sets
- Use SQL systems and open source framework to support utilization of Big Data/unstructured data
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- Manages own workload and occasionally provides informal guidance to colleagues with less experience
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience, judgment and precedents within level of authority
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Translate the requirements to physical and financial aspects, such as software and hardware specifications
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new data systems/processes
- Capture and maintenance of specific meta data elements
- Utilize standard formulas and methods as are common in the industry and relevant to the current data in all phases (collection, analysis, reporting): Example variations and averages, create and interpret histograms
- Assist with periodic reporting on quality metrics
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the conceptual data models defining information requirements for enterprise analytical, reporting and business intelligence purposes
- Contributes to change initiatives by suggesting ways to clarify ambiguity
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Prepare reports or visualizations: graphs, charts, dashboards
- Assist with development and delivery of Data Governance communications
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external technical and business groups.
- Work as part of a team dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the overall usefulness, integrity and security of data across the enterprise.
- Use reports and analyses to help management make decisions and set goals
- Champion relevant data to appropriate users in an organization, and monitor the published data sources for usage/relevance/quality feedback.