Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst. The person who holds this role will be the key contributor to product and marketing analysis for the assigned area of Lending-Retail (product group) within the Payment Protection/Lending Business (Business unit). This position is a critical role in Lending-Retail with accountability for (i) conducting analysis and research for an insurance programs that cover Payment protection beyond our Face-to-face distribution channel and (ii) conducting analysis and developing insights with the enterprise segmentation and applying it to Payment Protection and Lending-Retail.
They will help implement solutions by finding and reviewing data, drawing insights and conclusions from the data and making recommendations of product/program/marketing plans. He/She must be highly skilled at communicating insights, conclusions, and recommendations to team members, stakeholders, facilitators and partners. They assist with the business case, organizing requirements, translating and simplifying requirements and requirements analysis. Analyst may also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests and manage the project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires knowledge and experience in data collection, analysis; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
- Manages own workload and occasionally provides informal guidance to colleagues with less experience.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides enhanced analysis, insights and recommendations in support of the product/business leaders.
- Provides enhanced analysis, insights and recommendations on consumer segmentation as it applies to the lending-retail and payment protection businesses
- Monitor results, research cause of performance changes and recommend solutions to senior management.
- Design and maintain periodic and ad-hoc reports and research plans as needed by the business.
- Act as the lead analytic subject matter expert for business and technology requirements and prioritization of critical reporting needs.
- Works with leaders in developing, managing and/or promoting the sale of assigned product and service, as well as analyzing document and compliance needs and trends.
- Analysis of product level results around tests, pilots, sales, product volumes and other indicators (i.e., market trends, competitive analysis, growth optimization, etc.).
- Provide recommendations based on results.
- The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of marketing, sales operations, data analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business strategy development and traditional strategy analysis models.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build collaborative relationships.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Skilled at Excel and other database software packages (SPSS, SASS, Access)