Under the direction of the Campaign Manager, the Analyst is responsible for independently managing the efficient and profitable execution of test and roll-out strategies that are clear, concise, and aligned with business objectives. Campaign design is optimized to achieve maximum results in accordance with established best practices. Additionally, proper testing processes are adhered in accordance to established project methodologies.
- 25%: Mastery of business needs and processes for area of responsibility. This includes testing and validating assumptions and expectations with output.
- 15%: Key enabler of business results by maximizing system capabilities. Responsible for recommending and designing campaigns that maximize system performance while fully utilizing system functionality.
- 10%: Manage the set-up, design and execution of test and roll out campaign list processes, working with internal and external customers to deliver results.
- 10%: Data Quality Steward
- 10%: Ensure efficient processes are in-place and/or developed to manage the quality of campaign output while establishing best practices.
- 10%: Responsible for consistently meeting campaign execution timelines while meeting quality metrics associated with the execution of agreed upon segmentation rules and strategies
- 10%: Follow consistent testing methods and auditing processes to ensure congruent results across the team by effective use of project methodologies.
- 5%: Incorporate industry best practices into all facets of work and technology updates as it relates to Direct Marketing campaign execution.
- 5%: Effectively collaborate with IT and Business teams as it relates to campaign execution and testing.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business with corresponding analytical experience.
- 7 years experience in the direct response industry with an emphasis on data analysis and campaign development including direct mail and e-commerce marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Direct Marketing and the financial metrics associated with the Financial Services/Insurance industry.
- Proven experience working with relational databases and demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Strong process knowledge of post-campaign analysis.
- Proficient with various application software including: MS-SQL, campaign software, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and execute systems and processes in a timely and quality manner.
- Proven teamwork, facilitation, leadership, and mediation skills.
- Critical thinker with the ability to work independently and make sound decisions based on perceived risk.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adjust to achieve maximum results.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to work effectively and independently in a time sensitive environment.