Cyber Security Analyst-6610
Our Milwaukee client is searching for 2 cyber security analysts. Preference will be given to candidates who have been in the role and have been responsible for policies, identifying risks, and mitigating or fixing them.
- Protect enterprise information, intellectual assets and business operations from accidental or intentional disruption, disclosure or destruction
- Conceptualizes, designs, and/or builds secure information technology (IT) systems, with responsibility for aspects of system and/or network development per reference architectures, configuration standards, compliance requirements and cyber security best practices.
- Performs highly-specialized review and evaluation of incoming cyber security information to determine its usefulness for intelligence.
- Manages the collection and analysis of information from various application, endpoint and network sources to identify vulnerabilities and potential for exploitation
- Conducts assessments of threats and vulnerabilities; determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy; assesses the level of risk; and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and nonoperational situations.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies and procedures that affect cyber security operations and ensure compliance with applicable standards and regulations (e.g. NERC CIP, Sarbanes Oxley).
- Develops cyber indicators to maintain awareness of the status of the highly dynamic operating environment.
- Collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates cyber threat/warning assessments.
- Identity and access management
- Cyber security consulting, problem resolution, performance tuning and monitoring