TruStage is a direct-to-consumer insurance brand that offers a different approach to insurance. Our client is committed to building a consumer experience based on where they are and helping them get started with protecting those who matter most. Our client’s passion lies in ensuring the families they serve have the opportunity and access to protect what matters most in their lives.
- Responsible for the development of simplified and easily digested direct response copy in digital and traditional channels that moves people to action. The role will work with the Brand and Creative Services team that is accountable for strategy development, creative development, and campaign execution.
- Provides advice with regards to strategy, analyzes and identify problems, researches and collects data, assists in managing projects.
- Recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, best practice principles or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
- Consults with client to ascertain define need or problem areas plus determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Consultants analyze information to define solution and examine alternate methods as well.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in-depth copywriting knowledge and experience with best practices focused mainly (but not limited to) writing product and transactional email.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve communication of products or services and to improve the customer experience.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- May lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Experience in agile development, sprints and methodologies a plus.