Cisco Network Engineer-3423
We are recruiting for a strong network engineer with experience in routing, switching, data, VoIP, and network monitoring and management. This role is one of network support and design implementation.
- Work with connectivity to all remote offices, this includes 3000 agent offices and 50 remote corporate offices.
- Support would be working with companies that provide services to the client.
- Design implementation would be things like configuring, troubleshooting, making changes to CISCO routers and switches, things related to companies they partner with like Pulse Secure, etc.
- Infrastructure and System Administrators provide the support and maintenance for one or more of the following technologies: Database, Server, Operating System, Network, Storage, Application Server technologies, Web server technologies, Development Tools, Electronic Data Management System, and Electronic Data Interchange.
- Cisco iOS
- Understand Network Virtualization and SDWAN concepts.
- Broad range of technology background.
- CISCO Certifications like CCNP & CCNB would be great, but are not required.